From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:20:41 -0500
hi all,
Good job on the ferret movies!  I personally think the first one was a
charm, but if you've got a fast connection service, the second one is
cool!  It only took about 45 minutes to download the second one cause
i've got a really fast connection service(about 100 kb/s-if yours isn't
close to that...you've got a really long wait!).

not much else...seeya, darrin and the ferts

[Moderator's note: I was lucky enough to download it BEFORE the FML hit
your mailboxes yesterday.  I've heard the server was too busy all day
today -- perhaps with people trying to download the 152MByte movie?

(Well, I guess if we don't hear from Selina for a while we'll know she's
washing computer floors someplace to repay University of Waterloo for the
file transfer costs!  BIG]