Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 19:42:06 -0500
My friend has a lovely black eyed white girl who is six years old.  So for,
she seems to be doing fine healthwise, and goes in for her twice yearly
blood tests etc.

The problem is that she cannot get Thymiane (her girl) to eat an older
ferret food.  She is currently on a blend of Totally ferret regular and
for older ferrets and she picks out the regular.  Her owner is afraid her
poor girl will starve!

So my question is this: How helpful is older ferret food?  Are there any
other options (she won't touch Sheppard and Greene Older ferret either).
Her owner has tried and tried and tried to mix and gradually convert her,
but with no luck.  Any suggestions or info would be appreciated.

Anne H