From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:55:16 EDT
Bob,
Could you, possibly, write the FML (or me), a short comparitive list on
the differences in ferreting between Eurpeans and us when you get back?

Ex
Adrenal treatment:
US -- surgery, lupron, at times melantonin are most common
Europe -- prevention is used more than treatment such as outside natural
lighting, better nest boxes.  [and them maybe what, such a further
explanation of treatment might be that they don't treat it, perhaps they
are more apt to not treat at all, then euthanize when the animal is older
and declining.  That is just a "made up" example]

Frequency of feeding:
US -- free feed
Europe -- two times a day

Then maybe you can elaborate in a detailed way in future posts?
Sometimes when I read the long versions first I have a difficult time
sorting things out and remembering things.  When I see it in phrases
and mapped out ... bam it's in my head...then I can move on to details.
I'm dying for this information.  I'm so interested.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com