From:
Dean and Angie Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:40:27 +0000
Just wanted to share with you all how happy I was to see the turnout
at the Ferret Show in York PA. We do not show our ferrets, but depend
on various vendors for our supplies. Bob Church was there and I am not
sure I have seen so many folks, a very nice change compared to past
years. I love ferrets and am always willing to learn more from others.

I have been quite shy, however, about becoming more involved in the
ferret community because of the arguments that exist on this board and
in general. I have been a 'lurker' for a couple of years now and have
seen some 'doozies'. So sad that these might also be scaring others
away too.

I wish peace for us all this holiday and extra kisses for all of the
ferrets who need us to work together to help protect them.

Take care all,Angie
Pippin, Cinders, Lucy and Missy at home and Petey and Merry in heaven.