Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 21:19:31 +1200
Hey guys!

I've been givin' my new fwiends some flyin' wessons!  I don' t'ink
Huckleberry wiked flyin' d'ough... Well, Michael did!  Bandit jus'
watched wiv Huckleberry an' all his fwiends.

Oh!!  Huckleberry has a heap of fwiends here!!  Dey all dooked an' chuckled
and bounced when he awwived.  Dey all wanted to show him awound ev'rywhere
at once!

Michael's weal busy pwayin' alweady.  He weally seems to wike de flyin'
wessons.  I t'ink he jus' wikes de climb up firs'!

Bandit an' Huckleberry became fwiends as soon as dey saw each ot'er. :)
Bandit's been stuck to Huckleberry's side since dey first met, an' all of
Huckleberry's fwiends have taken a shine to her too.

Now, I'm gonna go join Michael wiv de flyin' wessons!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/skeeter/