Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:17:19 +0600
Hi guys! -->waves<--

Wow, it's been busy here!  I've been busy pwayin'!  This sweet young spwite
bowled me over earlier!  She's WEAL bouncy!  Hannah's too busy bouncin' to
stop wong enough to do more dan say 'hi'!

Drexel foun' de tubin' park.  Dat pwace is FUN!  I've onwy ben dere a
coupla times, bu' t'ose tubes are gweat!  Dere are cwear tubes, bwack
tubes, white tubes, bumpy tubes, smooth tubes.  Dere are even stwaight
an' twisted tubes!  Drexel seems to wike de widdle cwear tubes de mos'.

Marcel asked me to say t'anks to Kat for wookin' after him, he says he
feels good now, and is meetin' a heap of new fwiends here!  Of *course*
he is meetin' fwiends - I'm here!

Oh, an' now Marcel wants to met more fwiends, better go!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/skeeter/