From:
victoria foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:08:18 CST
I finally caught the ferrets teleporting...well almost caught them.  As good
as caught.  I was in my bedroom with the ferrets, they stay in there so I
can keep an eye on them and document any cases of ESP (you know..telepathy,
teleporting, etc.) I started to leave the room and I looked around.  No
ferrets anywhere in sight.  I moseyed casually over towards the door.  No
ferrets anywhere in sight.  I look around again to make sure the coast is
clear.  I put my hand on the doorknob and look down at my feet to see two
ferrets waiting for me to open the door so WE can go out.

Teleportation.  Thats the only way they could have gotten there.  I just
can't prove it.  My friends laugh, but I know their ferrets do it too.  And
anyone who has ferrets in the house KNOWS that they can read minds.  A few
more years of study and I should be able to prove it.  That is of course the
only reason I keep ferrets.  Not because they are cute and cuddly and funny
and a barrel of laughs.