From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:17:49 -0400
vickie wrote:
>hi all i think it's pretty sad when you ask for help with a sick ferret
>and get no replies,but training a puppy with ferrets gets replies.

OK, vickie, you want a reply?  Here is my reply: I have no idea at all
what could be wrong with your ferret.  Perhaps no one else on the fml
does either, and that could just be the reason that you got no replies.
I'm very sorry to hear that he is sick, the same as I am with all other
sick ferrets.  I feel sympathy when I read posts about sick ferrets, but
see no point in replying when I have nothing to say.  I happen to know
something about training dogs, so I replied to that poster, in hopes I
could contribute something useful to her.  Good early training for the
puppy could contribute to a ferret's life being saved.  But perhaps
that's of no interest to you because it doesn't pertain to YOUR ferrets?
BTW, is your shift key broken?

I hope you find a good ferret vet who can help mochie.

Nancy and critters