Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:10:09 -0400
Hello everybody!

We wanted to let you all know that Ferret Hollow Shelter and Rescue will
be at the Adoption Day Celebration at NJ Pets, on Route 10 West in East
Hanover, NJ on Saturday 9/18, from 11:00 to 3:00, and we d love to see
you!

There will be hotdogs, soda, games, raffles, and a clown for the kids.  It
should be a great event, and we re really hoping to meet some wonderful
ferrets, and humans, too!

This is our first time at NJ Pets.  We are hoping that a lot of you will
come and show your support for the ferret community!

We have several goals for this event.  First, we really need to get some of
our fuzzies adopted out.  The shelter is packed full with 50!  Our waiting
list for surrenders is growing by the minute.  Second, we have a large list
of ferrets that need sponsors, come and learn about them!  And finally, we
want to help educate the community about ferret care.  We will be clipping
nails, cleaning ears, and handing out literature about ferrets.  We ll be
happy to answer any questions that we can!

If you can possibly spare 30 minutes on Saturday to stop and see us, we d
love to meet you!  If you have any old clothes, an extra roll of paper
towels, or an extra hammock or two, please feel free to bring them as a
donation!  Everything is appreciated!

The Ferret Hollow WebSite is at http://members.home.net/rjcc/.  It's
currently under re-construction, and will be moved (for more space)
shortly, but feel free to visit!

Dooks to all!

Tracy and The Fuzzy Bunch (+1)