From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2010 07:48:38 -0500
On behalf of Mirek, Nigel, Giggles and Lorelai, we wish to thank Marie
from BC for the lovely gifts to our shelter. The kids opened their
gifts on Christmas day with the help of dedicated volunteers Bonnie &
Nigel. This is what Bonnie had to say about the wonderful donations of
our secret Santa.

"There were 4 gift bags each with a hammock, fleece blanket and a
stuffie (the package was addressed to Mirek, Nigel, Giggles and
Lorelai @ FerretAid). There was also a large blue and white striped
tent (probably about 16" x 16") that has a mattress with a cover that
can be removed and washed and a spare cover as well. All the ferrets
loved the tent - it was big enough that half a dozen ferrets could fit.
Also in the package was another hammock, some treats and a gift card
for PetsMart.
A very nice and very generous gift for the ferrets."

Marie's gifts were truly appreciated. Thank you sugar!!!

Much love, Randy, volunteers and fuzzies @ The Ferret Aid Society

Ms. Randy Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society