From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:37:43 -0500
Hi there! This is Gavin ferret from the Ferret Aid Society!! I was
so happy and surprised to get a gift in the mail today for Christmas.
Usually our shelter mommie makes us wait until Christmas, when she
comes into the shelter room and we all open gifts together. Today
though, she said since I have been such a good boy, I could open
gifts early!!!

My santa was Kathy and she sure sent me some neat things!! I got some
Ferretone, some N-bones, toys and the COOLEST bed ever!!! I don't
really like other ferrets, they scare me horribly but I told shelter
mommie Randy that I'm okay with sharing my toys and my treats with the
other ferrets but not my bed. That's mine :-)

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Kathy and her family for
thinking of me at the shelter. It is because of people like her
that shelter ferrets the world over can have a happy holiday!!

Much love,
Gavin ferret.
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Ms. Randy Belair