Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:01:56 -0500
Yesterday Renee posted a link to an article about the MSPCA in Methuen
Mass.

They are great, they resuce everything from rats to horses. They are
one of the few "big" shelters that take in ferrets, and take good care
of them. I was just there last week to drop off items and went in to
cuddle the ferrets. They have at least 11, it's hard to count all the
furry piles! There were two small females and lots of big hefty males!
My fiance and I took turns cuddling them and giving them love, one by
one, before setting them back in with their buddies. If you're in the
area, go say hi! Maybe bring a cozy blanket to share, or maybe bring
a carrier to take home a fuzzlove and make their christmas wish come
true!

Risa