Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:21:52 -0500
I need to apologize to Soren and the readers of the fml. It's hard
for any of us to have our age printed for all to see, but to have it
incorrectly printed - making us older than we are, well that's just
wrong!

Soren, now in the good hands of Alicia at Ferretwise, is truly getting
a new start on life at a young 8 1/2 months(!) of age. It was his
travel companion that was 8 1/2 years. Sorry Soren!

Risa