From:
Penny Lepage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 19:21:10 -0500
Good day to all the ferrets lovers and prayers to all who are sick or have
lost their little friends to Rainbow Bridge.

I know your going to laugh but I have done this for a long time now and I
swear it works 99 per cent of the time!!

When someone you know gets hicups be it you, the kids or even the little
ferrets, place your fingers gentle at your ears and push in till you can't
hear, keep them there for a few minutes and see if the hicups go away.

I do this on the ferrets all the time and you know how long they are going
to sit still with me hold my fingers over their ears!!!  Freddie usually
gets hicups worst nearly every day.  Works every time.

Next, while packing up getting ready for our big move I came across an item
in the horse box.  It was a mitt used on the horse when they were shedding.
It is made of rubber and has little nubs sticking up so when you rub it
around it helps loosen the hair and come off.  So what I did was wash it
good and tried it on the ferrets since they are shedding so bad and are
itchie.  Well, it works great.  So if anyone wants to try something on the
order look at the Feed store or Farm store.

Make sure you don't leave it laying around as it isn't a good thing for the
ferrets to chew on.

Packing is going well, haven't packed anyone in a box yet!!  Only Missitoo
still upset about all the moving of things.  They bed is gone now so I
moved all the ferrets things into our bedroom.  It makes for a change so
they are enjoying that.  We will be into the motorhome by the first of the
week so they will have more changes.

It doesn't take much for the ferrets to get excited when you move things
around.  Just picking up their toys and putting them in the toy box starts
the jumping and running and playing tag.

Guess I have gone on long enough.
Love and Fuzzy Kisses
Penny and The Ten Great Ones