From:
Who What <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 1994 02:41:59 -0500
After browsing quick through the FML (these things are hard to keep up with
when I get online once a week or so), some quick "Rabies" replies...

WILLIAMB:

While I can't imagine no one but you ever seeing your pets (which sounds like
a bummer, my friends go to great lengths to see my ferrets), maybe not
vaccinating is O.K. Maybe your state is also friendlier, but judging from KS,
even where they are legal, they "sorta aren't" (for lack of a better term).
Seems the little ones are still not equals, even with the law involved.

As for CA, they will go out of their way to catch you if they can. They
(Calif. Fish & Game) recently held a "sting" to catch owners in a So. Cal.
Club. As I undertsnad it, it was done just like a drug bust. Can you imagine?
All I can do is imagine the COST when we are in a budget crisis....

Political, nah. Just passionate about animals, especially "the babies."

Sorry if I seemed harsh :)

Elmo & Pogo

...oh yeah, and our owner...MH7