From:
Harber Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 19:10:17 EST
Oswalt: Ozzie, Osmalt, Ozma (ever since we found out that he was a girl),
Fattbutt, My Little Sweetie, Mommy's Little Fuzz Face (plagerized from
another fml'er), Cuddlebeast, Cuddlefish, Beast, Nut, Little Potato,
Badger, Litter-is-for-pooping-not-playing-in.

Nico: Maus, Squirrel, Nicomeister, Princess,
The-prettiest-chocolate-ferret-in-the-entire-world (she likes that one),
Beast, Nico-NO, Mark's Spoiled Daughter (I can just see him in 16 to 20
years "But Daddy, every other 16 year old girl at school has her own car.
How can I learn to drive without the incentive of having a nice car?")

Gunther: nee Fattbutt (before he got sick and lost all that weight, and how
could I be so cruel to tease him about being fat until he became anorexic),
My Little Gund Bear (he was originally Gundther), Baldy, Fuzzie Wuzzie
(Fuzzie Wuzzie was a bear, Fuzzie Wuzzie had no hair . . .  is that
considered cruel, too?), Beast, Little Boy, Big Boy, Snake-face (when he's
yawning and showing his lovely fangs),
Hey-you-come-back-you're-not-allowed-in-there,
Why-are-you-doing-this-you-always-USED-to-use-the-litter-box,

As a group:  Puppies, Kittens, Fuzzbusters, Beasties, Mark's children,
Jingle-beasts (when they are wearing their bells), Smelly Animals, and
(when they are all sleeping together in a warm fuzzie pile) a Bundle of
Ferrets.

Do all pets have this many nicknames or is it just a ferret thing to do?

Norris (for Hon, Bear, Trouble, & Stinkbutt (aka Mark, Gunther, Nico, &
Ozzie))