From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:59:19 EDT
Awhile back I posted about Ms. Furbie and how I couldn't get her to eat
solid kibble.  How one day she disappeared?  I happened to look behind
the couch and hear something.  I saw her eating popcorn.  From then it
was over.

We'll last night, Munchkin... Yes, the one with the eating disorder.  I
let her out last night.  But, because she doesn't play well with others.
She usually comes out by herself.  We'll earlier that day, Wynobe, he
is the only one in the house who hides things.  And then moves them.
Dropped his foamy fries..... I hadn't noticed it by the couch.  I am
still trying to figure out where he hid my cleaning gloves.  Amazing my
husband can always say pick up your stuff.  I don't pay him any mind.
Now this fert has me picking up everything.  Because I know I won't find
it when I want it, I know he and my husband are in cohorts.  But, back to
the story.  Munchkin has just finished her SOFT food because we can't eat
anything else food.  I put her down to roam around.  I happened to glance
around to see her attacking something.  I think she doesn't play what is
she doing.  I thought maybe she caught one of the roaming mice.  NO, it's
foamy fries.  I think look at this.... Pulling, tearing, chewing,
tugging.  I didn't even know she liked that stuff.  We'll, today is a new
day.  I think it's time for some changes..... She the picky one.  My food
has to be just right ferret.  Not too cold, not too warm... Not to wet,
not to thick ferret..... The mixture isn't right I turn my nose up
ferret.  As I say, today is a new day... I feel a war is coming on......
Now it's time for a plan....... I will win........ Maybe..... We'll see.
But, the challenge is good.

Take Care All........
Benita