From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:03:37 EDT
Getting myself ready for a funeral I decided to read the fml on my way
out.  We have put a lot of energy into the responses to Sillygirl.  Let's
see how we can help the shelter that is closing.  Ferrets Unlimited.  I
have 13 ferrets and I really don't want to add anymore.  I have to be
responsible for the ones I have on my budget.  But, I could offer my
assistance in traveling if needed.

I know we will successfully pull together for this.

Benita