Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:56:08 EDT
I received Florida Lynn's photos today.  Lynn sacrificed her two dear
friends to make a very long trip to help the Utah ferrets, and is out a
pretty pocket of change.  I think there are many wonderful people like
this who made it possible for these babies to get to shelters.  I
understand her friends did not get to sleep for several days.

Now those are friends!!

Lynn has an outdoor play area for her many toooo cute ferrets that looks
more like a zoo than anything else--a big fun area with this large pool
filled with dirt where the ferrets have tunnels made, and were busy making
more.  Totally awesome.  I never saw photos of anything that looked so fun
for ferrets.

She has these little houses for them indoors filled with snugly blankets.
What a sight.

I wanna be Lynn's ferret.  Lynn--can I go home with you?  I promise I
won't eat one of your peacocks.

Lisette