Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:50:26 EDT
Surgery is never "on sale" and never inexpensive for my ferrets.  With
this added surgery right after Marias surgery, I am selling a whimsical
"ferret art" from my collection.  There are no duplicates.  This is an
original and will help pay for surgery for Cheyene.

It is a smaller of my fun pieces:7 inches tall by 4 inches wide by about
6 inches long.  There is nothing I got on sale to create anything I make.
As some of you know-the little ferrets alone go for at least $9, plus 5
to 7 dollars in shipping.

The ferrets are on the beach stealing and snooping-as ferrets do.  The
shirt left over the lawn chair is a patriotic red, white, and blue.

Just go to www.ebay.com
Type in ferrets.
Find the 2 porcelain ferrets on the beach.

While you are there-buy an FML calendar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisette