From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:20:10 EDT
Hi to all,
I wish to thank all that partisipated in the WarmFuzzy show.  It was a
good success for us again with no problems.  The committee and I along
with Shirley and Clarence want to give you a warm thank you to all that
made it possible.  We hope to see you at the February show.  I am sure you
will like it as much or more.  If you have any sugestions for our upcoming
show please feel free to Email myself at [log in to unmask] or Shirley at
[log in to unmask] we will be more than happy to hear what you have to say.
Again THANK YOU !  If anyone is thinking about setting up a show and would
like our help please email me or call 610-562-1572 and I will be glad to
give you any help I can.

As always Happy Flat Ferreting

Ed Sr.  Potto, Samantha, and Bubbie Crist

Ps don't forget just because your ferrt flattens itself  it does not mean
it's sick there are others reasons then that.