From:
bill and diane killian - zen and the art of ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:54:17 -0700
>From:    Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Distemper & Rabies shots

Fort Dodge is not approved for ferrets.  We do not know of any of their
canine distemper vaccines being based on avian cultures as is recommended
by Dr. Fox.  I do not have the book handy so I can not quote and cite the
exact page.

At this point Fervac-D and Imrab-3 (NOT Imrab-1) are the only two approved
vaccines.  Merial who makes Imrab is in the process of getting a canince
distemper vaccine approved.  We should all encourage them so they continue
with the process.

>From:    Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Fun at the Warm & Fuzzy show
>Mr. Killian, when you said you recognized my name, was that a good
>thing? <g>

Of course its a good thing!  Glad one of us got to meet you.

This show WAS a blast!

--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets