Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 23:36:39 -0400
Hey all,

First off, my thoughts go out to all the fuzzies that are sick or lost and
the humans who have recently (or not so recently) lost their fur kids.

I need advice on nail trimming.  We have had our kids a week and a bit and
the female is a pretty bad biter.  She needs her nails *manicured* ASAP as
they're getting pretty long.  Any ideas on the best way to cut her nails
and NOT get bitten too badly?  Bitter apple, sure, but that doesn't help
all the areas.

Other than that, the adjustment period has been great.  Schizo now takes
ferretone off my finger (no marks to prove it) Yesterday he ran behind the
couch as we were getting ready to leave, I reached down to snatch him under
the table and no bites!  YAY!  Just a little teeny love nip and a war dance
to let me know he was serious about needing "extra" play time.  Phrenic is
semi handleable without bitter apple, but a little TLC and a few bandaids
and she'll be good in no time!

Thanks for all the help in advance!

Krista, Jeff and the Twizted Siblingz - Schizo and Phrenic