From:
"Michael \"Mick\" Schmid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:15:22 -0400
Lori,
I guess you could say that I have two jumpers.  Loki will jump up on the
bathtub to drink from the faucet and to hide his toys from the other two.
He can also jump over the "weasel watcher" ferret gates!!

Smoky will only jump for attention or to grab his toys.

All three of mine are silver mitts, and I think they are adorable!!  Go for
it!  None of mine have any health problems, I will say that they are all
just a little over a year old though.

Michael "Mick"Schmid
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
(When All Else Fails, Play Dead)