From:
Sheri Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:29:37 -0500
I don't have any factual info ... but I know a lady who uses this with her
purebred boxer and Aussie Shepherd.  She only puts it on the dog's ears.
And she got the idea from a friend who uses it on her horses' faces and
ears.

I'd say don't use very much, and don't put it where they can lick it off.
And watch to see if they try to lick it off each other.

--Sheri and  Pepper, Mort, Uno, Feather, BB (ferrets), dog Harley, and
love of my life, Dave.

"Until our paths find us together
        may you forever
            go in peace."

--Mike Rayburn (comic entertainer and folk artist)