From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:32:01 -0500
Good news ... The Crafty Weasel Website is up and going.
Here is the link: http://craftyweasels.com/

If you would like to share photos of your ferrets in Crafty Weasel
bedding, please send pictures and your name to the link on the site.
We love having happy fuzzy picture with our bedding.

There is a store area, that is in the working process. It has picture
of bedding that was made specifically to sell to help with the postage
for shipping our boxes of bedding to shelters. We've never charge
shelters for our bedding, or postage, and your purchase will help
continue our mission.

We are also selling our FireCraker Toys. BJ Kirk has taken on this
challenge because he also is the maker of the toys that have been
shipped with the bedding. Cost will be $1 - small size, $2 - large
size, and shipping $6.00. His email is [log in to unmask] He
also has a Paypal account set up to help make it easier for everyone.

If you have any questions about the Crafty Weasels, and what we do,
please ask.

Thanks for your support,
Florence