From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 06:41:41 -0400
A ferret angel, Cathy Ryan, sent the word out that the Crafty Weasels
were out of fleece. We have been mostly self supporting from the
beginning of our group, so this was indeed a big problem.

The Crafty Weasel was given a big boost by ferret owners in different
states, and our very own Dennis, who sent a box to my doorstep. Long
story short, they donated money for fleece, and Karen found a wonderful
bargain, and brought me the fleece Saturday so it could be cut. I
mentioned needing help ... and Dyna stepped up and volunteered to come
Sunday. It took us about 3 hours (including trip to check out Callie
and the bees), but we got all the fleece cut, and ready for Karen to
match with material. We cut and folded:
17 FN sets, 23 Regular Sets

Yep, so continues the Crafty Weasels ... I guess our mission hasn't
ended. :-)

Florence