From:
Denice Rabbito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:02:01 -0500
I am unsure how to block the stove but my SO built me a three foot tall
plexiglass barrier accross the kitchen doorway and it has been wonderful,
and was not that expensive he just made 1/4 inch grooves out of some wood
we had and painted them to match the door frame.  Then he slid in the
plexiglass.  Easy to undo when having company and easy to step over when
they are out ( just make sure you keep a look out for them when steeping
over) and Yes my to fuzzbutts GO NUTS for Yogies!!!!  I actual think they
might beat out raisins.

Kisses and Nibbles
Denice, Mischief and Minx

P.S. Looking forward to my first show!!!!  I will be at Warmfuzzy in PA
this weekend.  Hope to see you there.