From:
Denice Rabbito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:18:55 -0500
>From:    Scotty Witkus <[log in to unmask]>
>Hi everyone.  I've been on the list for bout a month.  I have no fuzzies
>but will be getting one on my b-day on 8-13.  I'm trying to figure out
>which would best fit me a male or female.  I've already got a 3story cage,
>2 collars comming in the mail, a harness water bottle type feeder thing
>and a food bowel.  I've been thinking bout picking up this cool tent for
>ferrets i saw at PETCO.  Well I was just wondering if anyone has any info
>as in best foods, liter, treats and such....

I am normally a lurker but this post I felt strongly about being a fairly
new mom.  I have found an answer to EVERY one of my questions in the book
FERRETS FOR DUMMIES.  This book definately not for DUMMIES.  And is the
best investment I made for me and my Fuzzies.  It has a wonderful list of
foods you can and cannot give and why, it has a similiar lists for litter
and treats and medical stuff and supplements to have on hand it even gives
game suggestions to keep the little ones on there toes.  So if you are
becoming a new Fuzzbutt Parent I HIGHLY recommend this book I read it
cover to cover Twice and I am still not bored with it.

Best wishes and many happy years to your family to come,
Denice, Mischief, Minx, and Sqeaker