From:
Laura Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:21:52 -0700
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has made a donation
to the NOLA Ferret Rescue.  We've gotten bedding, toys, food and gifts
from all over the country.  It has been truly amazing and I thank each
and every one of you for your support during this difficult time.

On that note - I also wanted to let you know how you can still help
ferrets who were displaced / abandonded because of the storm.  Just
because all of our rescue ferrets have been adopted doesn't mean there
aren't more out there!  I've learned of a huge influx of ferrets into the
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue in Midcity, Al.  They need people to adopt,
foster and as all shelters do: donations, donations, donations!!!!!!!!
Even though Heaven Scent Rescue is not at "ground zero" they have been
affected by this storm and I'm not in a place to help.  I'm asking anyone
who would have otherwise offered to foster a "katrina" ferret or send
monies to help my ferrets, send them to Heaven Scent.  We're ok for now,
until we find a new place to set up shop, her needs are immediate.

Information:
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferrets Rescue/Shelter
# 67 P.R. 1512, Midland City, AL 36350
Phone: 334-983-1623; Email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks to everyone in the ferret community!!!!
Laura Robbins
NOLA Ferret Rescue