From:
Laura Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 22:40:26 -0700
Hi,
My name is Laura Robbins and I run (*ran?*) the NOLA ferret shelter and
rescue in New Orleans, LA.  We have been displaced by the storm.  We
took all 20 ferrets in residence from New Orleans last saturday and have
spent the week finding the m foster homes throughout the southeast and
texas.  I've gotten maqny phone calls and emails from people who would
like to help us.  We are still in need to bedding, food, toys, treats -
but most especially funds for travel and vet bills.

I saw an arial few of my house today.  The water is up to the 2nd floor.
I live o n ground level with 8 ft.  ceilings so my entire apartment is
underwater.  Doesn't seem like there's going to be much to go back to or
for.

Just wanted to leave everyone with address and contact info.

Email + paypal address: [log in to unmask]
Paypal does accept credit cards.

Baton Rouge (next week)
NOLA Ferret Rescue
C/O Rick Bogren
18935 Poujeaux Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA 70817

New York (Sept 10th - end of sept probably)
Laura Robbins
51 Round Pond Ln.
Sag Harbor, NY 11963

Phone (if you can get through!):504-301-6964

Wanted to leave contact information.

Thank you,
Laura Robbins