From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:02:13 -0800
Wow, 2 emergencies in 1 day?  We better be paying attention because it
could be any one of us.  I still believe the best emergency transport
item is a cloth bag, such as a pillow case.  We also have a big cat,
weighing in at 16 pounds, and it's a 2 block walk to my car, so I need
to be prepared to transport all the animals in a single trip.  I have
had carriers in the car in the past, but right now, only the van has
one, the smaller car does not.

I think a ferret would readily eat the 'contents' of an aloe vera leaf.
It's sort of like jellied water.  Don't some of our members grow the
plants?

Before we had ferrets we had an Iguana and included ZuPreem in her diet.
When we got ferrets we still had a bag of ZuPreem blocks and the ferrets
just LOVED them.  We gave a bit of the soaked ZuPreem as a treat, so I
would like to try what they are putting out as ferret food.

Oh, and Kouri got a sample issue of a very nice educational childrens
magazine.  He is learning about the solar system, weather, and mummies!
But what he really wants is his CREDIT CARD.  The bank that offered him
a credit card has not responded to his application.

Don't forget to order your ferrets Turkey Day bird!

Georgia - the left coast one...