From:
"Jessica, Justine and Hal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 16:55:48 -0400
This is informational and posted for those interested in the BFF release
program
[Moderator's note: I have another post from Hal which I'm holding for a
lighter day since it's very long and I think somewhat off-topic.  If you
are very interested in the BFF issue perhaps you can request an advance
copy from him?  BIG]

Subj:   BFF