From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:12:58 -0500
Ha!Ha! Catchy title, huh? Hope every one will read this.

In light of Valentine's Day coming up,and the fact that Dave will be 65
in May,I feel it's time to give him a tribute in the ferret world.  The
3 girls I speak of are Tinkerbell, Meya & Everlee.  Tink is the only one
that actually sleeps with him, but they all are in the bedroom,so that
counts,right?  LOL!

I have said for years that Dave would be in a top contender, if not
winner, if there was a Ferret Dad Of The Year award.  He has had
encephalitis, a quadruple heart bypass, 2 back surgeries and now
diabetes.  Yet, he is my major helper with our large group of ferrets.
He loves them as much as I do, and that's a heck of a lot.  He gives
meds, switches runs, and feeds sickies if I have to be away.  The only
thing he doesn't do is potty boxes and change bedding in the cages.  We
have our ferrets, except the bedroom 3,on free house roam in 4 shifts
around the clock, so you can see it's a lot of work.

This is what it comes down to....after the mushy stuff is over and you
are old, someone who will be there and help you with your passion.  My
ferrets are my passion.

I consider myself very lucky to have him as a partner.

Thanks for letting me give him this little tribute.

Regards,
Carol