Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:05:30 -0700
Hey there guys

Is it still too late to donate a couple bucks?
[No, not too late at all]

I haven't been paying too much attention lately, lots of family things
going on lately...

Anyways, I have a quiz for you, BIG!!  Aren't you excited?

[Was that the quiz?]

It's so everyone (including myself) can get to know you better.

1) What does BIG stand for?

[It stands for my name.]

2) Do you have ferrets of your own?

[One never has ferrets, they have you.]

3) Why do you keep doing the FML? Do you ever sleep?

[Because it's there.  And I never sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4) What is your favorite (if you can pick just one) thing about:

a) Ferrets

[They never can answer a question directly.]

b) the FML

[Helps me to see how many different sides there are to every question!]

Thanks so much for everything you do!!  You are greatly appreciated!!

[Thank you very much.  BIG]

Whoo hoo!

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.

[Moderator's note: P.S. An Oracle told me those questions and more are
supposed to be answered in an upcoming issue of Ferrets magazine.  BIG]