Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:24:53 -0700
Kat and Renee, I totally agree.  Why not help the ones that cannot help
themselves?  Animals depend on us.  That is scary, considering the
torture we put them through.  "The greatness of a nation is judged by
the way they treat their animals" paraphrased from Ghandi, I believe.
Correct me if I'm wrong.  If we can't help the innocent, how are we
supposed to help other humans?

I have been helping, although not as much as I would like to.  I have
five ferrets I also have to care for.  I don't have that much money!  I
have donated supplies and offered my space to animals.  I have donated
money and supplies to the humans also.

If you can't help with money, supplies or space, offer your prayers
and/or thoughts.

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.