From:
JUDY MOON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 08:12:30 -0700
Whoa there, I must have gotten close to somebody's sensitive buttons with
this one.  First as I said I have a problem - not your have a problem.  And
I would never in a hundred years, tell you what to feed your ferrets.  You
see I feel if I put an idea out there you will think about it and maybe try
it.  You can evaluate the results for yourself.  But, I am not a person to
tell you to do anything.  If you wish to jump off a bridge, I may ask to
talk to your about it, but I am not going to stop you.  So feed your babies
what you wish, but do think about.

I have and I realized that in all the years of feeding naturally, we have
not had a case of cancer of any kind, blockage or even a serious illness in
our ferrets.  I still have or know where my original ferrets are.  There has
got to be reason for this.  Am I just blessed with naturally healty animals!
I presently have about 20 ferrets including babies.  Last year we had two
litters and they are all doing well, except 2 whose owners just disappeared
(with ferrets and all their stuff).  So, I'll keep feeding and recommending
to all buyers of my kits, to feed naturally

Love you all   Judy/Moonsong Ferrets