From:
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 16:41:44 -0700
I posted asking whether 2.5" ID ABS pipe was too small for fuzzbutts.  One
person asked me to share the consensus, so here it is:

Tho one person told me that ferrets can get into any space bigger than
1.25" ID, the overall consensus was that 2.5" was just too small,
especially for larger ferrets.

Someone pointed out that since the pipe is very slippery, if a ferret got
stuck, it would not be able to get very good traction to try to get free,
either.

Most people seemed to think 4" pipe is the way to go.

Another comment was that 6" pipe seemed even better than 4" pipe, but it is
much more expensive than 4" because it's used more for industrial uses.

Thanks for your comments!  (Gee, now I need to find someone with mice or
gerbils to give this pipe to.  It's all cut on the slant and drilled for
tie-ins and all.)

- Megan
--
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC LMT ( [log in to unmask] )