From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 07:18:39 -0700
...by this posting you can guess what state I am from.  This is my first
posting.

After a 6 year wait (for legalization), I couldn't wait anymore.  Last
February my husband and I went to Reno to get my babies.  I got two girls -
Lucy and Ethel (sables, MF), and they are the joy of my life.  I took the
girls for their Canine Distemper ($8/ea) and rabies ($5/ea) to Lincoln Ave.
Vet Hospital in Napa.  They know all about fuzzbutts.  I am really surprised
at the cost that some are paying for shots, and thought that I'd pass this
along to anyone in MY area who is listening (reading).

So far Lucy and Ethel are healthy and joyful.  They haven't liked any
"treats" that I have tried on them, but find they LOVE wine (maybe it is a
Napa thing).  Does anyone else have closet kittens (CA term) that love wine?
Don't worry, I don't give them any, but they are NUTS over an empty glass!

LB in CA - "Consciousness: that annoying time between naps."