From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:49:58 -0400
Well, i think my weasels' names are different and appropriate. :)
I dont remember how i came up with Potpie's name. My SO named Friday, and
we both named Noodle (it started out as a cute name. "..and it stuck," i
said to my boyfriend." "well," he replied, "that's how you can tell he's
done." too much of a bad pun to resist). I have a friend with a ferret
named Gozer, after the god of destruction from Ghostbusters. Teehee.

Speaking of Potpie, she is slloooowly recovering from ECE. Slowly. Now
she's got vaguely formed green and yellow and tan poops instead of loose
squishy ones (to the person who asked about the seeming fascination with
ferret bowel movements - i have my theories. mail me. :), but she's still
not eating.

And speaking of Noodle, the boy (at 11 weeks) weighs some 1.5 lbs. Took
him home to meet mom, he charmed her to no end by trying to tunnel
through her cat's (dirty) litter box. "You /are/ going to give him a bath
when you get home?" she giggled while watching him toss pebbles up to
five feet away from the litter box.

It being just as warm here as it is in DC, and us not having AC, i gave
Noodle a big heavy pan of water to sport in yesterday. Tentatively, he
scooted around it, poking his nose in and snorkling, until he decided it
was okay - then he pounced in, all four feet, and started digging like
mad. every towel in his cage was sopping when i got home.

I updated my web page, so you can see a picture of Noodle at
http://www.us.itd.umich.edu/~squirty - there's a link to the pic in the
first line of my home page.

Melissa, Potpie (AAAAA MOM NOT THE GOOP NOT THE GOOP), and Noodle (I can
poop. Watch me!)

    Melissa Litwicki                                    [log in to unmask]
    Radio Controlled Operation In Vivid Six Ways Of Movement With Reality!