From:
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 22:24:24 EST
hi all,
Just wanted to thank Debbie and her mom for all the hammys!  and the
special treats with it.  We really needed those things.  Thanks for helping
us out, your kindness is very appriciated.

also our open house is on nov 21st, from noon to 5pm.  We will have, Elvis,
John Lennon, Tom Jones, Bette Middler, Buddy Holly, Rod Stewart, Jim
Morrison to entertain everyone.

also we are having a great raffle, 2 show tickets, totally feret food,
house cleaning gift certificates, ferret gift packs, sleep sack sets, and
so much more.

Please if you are in the area of Las Vegas on that date or just happen to
live here, come on by.

Other rescue groups will be here also.

For more information please contact me at 702-876-8224, or by e mail

hope to see you there!!!
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter