From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 23:21:36 EST
Hi,
I am very worn out by this whole situation.  So to just wrap up the Tyson
ferret saga, and i will post info this weekend as why this whole thing is
an injustice.

i received a call from the DA's office today, they said that there was not
enough evedence that would warrent bring the case to court.  Even though I
saw her point, the fact is someone got away with murder.

They dropped the charges and the case is over.  The DA did get Darrel
Frances, the aledged ferret owner made a contribution to the shelter which
was hand delivered to me tonight.

I feel like i failed, I had all the evidence that anyone could want to make
a conviction, but something fell through.  It stinks.  I'm sorry if I let
anyone down but i fought the best I could against Tyson and his camp.

I won't stop believing what I know is fact.

i want to thank everyone for their support in this battle and who came up
with evidence to back my accusations.  i have seen that the ferret
community can come together for a cause.

I am at a loss for the right words to say right now, please forgive me.
One a bright note, kinda..........

My friend and a compassionate person Colleen Mc Carty from Fox 5 news that
has tried so hard to get justice for this injustice called me tonight.  she
had heard from animal control, because she called every day to get the ball
rollin on the case, gave me some news.

She was at the Billboard Award Show Wed night and Tyson was there.  she
said the MC of the show said something about Tyson and that he was at the
show and when he said Tyson's name the WHOLE audience BOOed him.  she said
it was incredible.

Anyway good people, I'm beat and work comes early tomorrow and my baby duck
is on the bed trying to aviod the baby ferrets running around the house.  I
really really thank all of you for your great show of support.

Take care,
Cj
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
Where ferrets are treated like gold..............