From:
Kaye FitzGerald-Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 00:26:29 +0000
>From:    Jacky Adams
>Subject: Outdoor ferrets
>...although my two fuzzies have a house and a couple of old furry handbags
>turned inside out I decided to give them some hay as well... After playing
>chase in it for a while they then made a mound very carefully and pushed a
>dent in the middle, curled up and went to sleep.  The next morning I found
>their food bowl nicely lined and all the food outside.  In the middle of
>the food bowl were two fuzzies curled up!!

Had to giggle Jacky.........I know what you mean.  When I clean mine out in
the mornings there's a perfect double ferret shaped impression in their
bedding hay....seems such a shame to disturb it when they've obviously
taken so much care over it!  :-))

K.