From:
Samantha Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 09:45:23 +1200
Guy spent the night with the vet last night, and with his condition seeming
a little worse this morning, I finally decided to put him to sleep.  Now,
Guy waits for me over the Rainbow Bridge, once more able to play and have
fun as he hasn't been able to do for some months.  Thanks to everyone who
sent e-mail regarding Guy.  Especially Janice, Gina, Pam and Rick - without
the information they supplied, Guy would not have survived the first week,
let alone been able to fight the past months.  I will continue to collect
information on fuzzy illnesses to pass on to my vet, so they can learn more,
in case something happens to either my, or someone else's ferrets, in the
years to come.

Sam