From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 21:04:02 -0400
For those of you looking to give a ferret (or two) a good home my vet has
informed me that a man with an allergic daughter (guess it does happen
occassionally) has two females 5 and 3 months old to adopt out.  I'm not
sure if they are asking for money but she said he did want to make sure that
they found good homes.  So if your in Michigan, northern Indiana contact me
direct e-mail at this address or [log in to unmask]

Also, went to the Elkhart show and had a good time, bought some ferret
stuff, saw some really cute kits and got a free sample of Mazuri.  I'm not
really that impressed by the ingredients, it has everything but doesn't seem
special.  The kids ate a little I think but still like their QC+ best.

Mary, Giesela and Boris (who like to be massaged when their sleepy:)