From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 03:52:08 -0700
>From:    valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
>
>apparantly, Zoe has gotten into the habit of immitating Jennie... Mom
>said Zoe will get on her hands and feet, start hee-heeing, and try
>hopping back and forth, and Jennie will do the exact same back at her.

Valerie, we have a 90 pound Alaskan Malamute that prances around when he
is really happy, which looks like he is war dancing.  I don't know if it
is typical of the breed or if he saw the ferrets war dancing and thought
it looked like fun!

Julie
Check out Black Bart on the shelter homepage!

Julie Fossa (772)228-9067, temp.
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter
http://www.wcofs.org
International Ferret Congress