Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:04:30 +0000
When sitting down on the sofa Kiki likes to run up you right arm them and
launch herself at the china cabinet, but she never makes it and just
lands on the sofa.

Then we have Star another one who runs up you where ever you are, but
this jill likes to dig in to the top of your head if she can get there,
which for me is very painful after having a brain injury some years ago
which I am still trying to get over.

Keith and Reese have a motto if it looks like you can get into it try,
try, try again, these two adult intact hobs work together on everything
just to see if they can reach their goal.

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain

http://www.asacp.org/ The adult site industry making the difference in
the battle against child pornography
http://www.headway.org.uk/ The brain Injury association
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/...Page-Index.html
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html
http://theflamingferret.ipbhost.com/index.php?
Should you wish to display any of my post on UK boards, please ask first