From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 23:49:36 EDT
It's official now,I'm opening my own ferret psychic line.My brother also has
3 ferts,2 boys,1 girl;1 silver,and 2 sables.The only difference is age,so if
your ferret needs a psychic I'll be glad to help.My ferrets minds are easy
to read,' get the raisins mom.  '.

Jasmine says I should explain about her babies,since she's been spayed her
whole life,almost.I used to collect trolls,the little dolls with no
clothes,but now Jasmine has my whole collection.I first noticed one missing
and couldn't locate it anywhere.Then they all started disappearing one by
one,and I wondered about poltergeists.One day I saw Jasmine running down the
hall with a baby troll in her mouth.I followed her and sure enough there
were all five in her hidey hole,arranged just so.

If I want to give Jasmine some exercise,I put all of her babies in the
middle of the living room floor.She won't quit until all are safely back in
her nest,which is made from stolen socks.She's very careful with her babies
and none ever have a tooth mark.Taz,on the other hand,knows how to make
Jasmine very angry.The other night,when she wouldn't play with him,he came
running from the direction of Jasmines nest with her favorite baby in his
mouth.She,of course,was hot on his heels hissing all the way.He ducked under
the coffee table,prize in mouth,looking a little worried.Jasmine followed
hissing her displeasure,and re-emerged baby in her mouth,and muttering such
language,trotted back to her nest.I guess Taz wasn't expecting such a strong
reaction to his joke.The moral is,never steal a mama ferrets baby,even if it
isn't alive and looks funny and you want to play.He hasn't done it since
then.

    Sandy & 3 ferreteers + babies