From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:47:25 EDT
What a way to get through traffic jams.I prefer scotch with my ferret.At
least both of you would be very happy,but I prefer to not ferret and
drive.This may be a little strange as I'm running on very little sleep.
Helping my husband with a car convention.Would ferrets be lowriders?

I lived in Hawaii for 7 1/2 years,enjoyed it all,but had to leave.
Mongooses(?) were brought in to control the rat population,no snakes
yet.Rats are noctural,and the mongoose is diurnal.Just try to play golf
without them begging for treats,they're like ferrets in that respect.Most of
the native wildlife is disappearing rapidly,and it's not just cats and dogs
causing it.Goats,cattle,and even birds brought in are contributing.

Yes I know llamas aren'y really allergic to fuzzies,but it is a funny
reaction.I have allergies,so had to learn alot about them in self defense.My
horse just likes to snuffle their fur.That's sticking her nose on the ferret
and blowing in and out gently.Maybe she likes the way they smell,I do.I have
to watch my female ferret when they sniff noses,she could fit right up that
nostril.What a way to get a nose job.Jasmine mostly likes running up and
down the horses back,which the horse stands very still for.She has a look on
her face like ahhh,lower and to the left please.

       Sandy,& 3 ferreteers