From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:55:16 -0400
   To: The Great Ferret Oracle
       Predictions Forest
       Mysteryland, Earth 123456

 From: Riordan & Tweak
       Room 17
       Seven Spiders Hotel
       The Wurm Express Station #305, China 010405-935647

Dear Great Ferret Oracle,
We have heard of your missing Hover Craft Wagon and we wanted to let you
know about some odd events that we have read of in the local paper and
even seen with our own ferrety eyes while staying here in China.  It's
really an interesting place, but that is not the point.  Over the past
couple of days, there have been some strange headlines in the paper.
Here are a few examples

"Strange Red Cloud Seen Floating Over Emperial Palace"
"Perfectly Good Rice Field Smells of Methane"
"Strange Sounds Heard At Monk's Temple in Shang Hai"

All the articles mentioned something about either seeing a strange red
craft flying across the sky, smelling methane in odd places, hearing
whistles, humming, and buzzing, or feeling the ground vibrate and a
strong wind come and go within a few seconds.

Could this be your lost hover craft?  We are not positive, but yesterday
as we were touring a section of the Great Wall of China (it was hidey
hole heaven!) we heard the oddest humming sound.  Also, when we looked
outside we thought we saw something large and red zoom by, but it could
have been a bird.  Our eyes were still adjusting to the light.  We just
thought we would mention these events incase they help you in your search
to find your hover-napped hover craft wagon!

Sincerely,
Tweak
ps.  We would love to come visit you sometime after we return from China.
Is there any time that would work for you?

pps.  DUDE, We saw your HOVER WAGON.  It was AMAZING.  When you get it
back can I RIDE in it?  PLEASE?  It would be soooo awesome.  Mongoose
Jones never even had a hover craft!!!  Please can I ride in it!?

Pleadingly,
Rio